Incredible somatic movement coach Shaun Brooking and I will be hosting Breath & Motion – The Soho Series, taking place on Thursdays 6-9pm at no. 75 Dean Street, Soho.
This is to book the Thursday 28th Sept 23 session.
These are small group sessions where you'll be given individual attention and guidance. You’ll leave with more vitality, clarity, feel more relaxed, less stressed, and importantly, with the tools to maintain it all afterwards. You’ll be guided through explorative somatic body movements and learn how to tune deeply into your physical, emotional and spiritual self via your breath. Conscious Connected Breathing has been called a 'detox for every level of your being' for good reason.
These Thursday sessions are for you if you’re curious about exploring the deep healing powerhouse and intelligence that is your body. This is for you if:
• You want to find ease of movement, without the effort.
• You feel over stressed, overwhelmed, tired and want to reset your sleep rhythms.
• You have a foggy mind and seek more clarity.
• You struggle to switch off and slow down.
• You've found that most Breathwork out there creates more anxiety than relaxation and want to learn a technique that will take you towards optimum physical health, emotional clarity and a deeper connection with yourself.
Other dates are:
Thursday Oct 26th 6-9pm
Price & discounts
Each session is £85 per person for 3 hours.
What they've said
"That was an AMAZING experience! I don't think I expressed that enough. Everything was outstanding. Justine created a safe environment for everyone to let go of our resistance, feel all the feels and embrace change. That session definitely unlocked something within me, and I left feeling transformed and willing to try new things"
Anything else to consider?
Please wear comfortable, loose, relaxed clothing. Please note, breathwork is hugely safe for almost anybody, however, please check for any Breathwork contraindications . If you have any questions in relation to this please get in touch to discuss.
top of page